We miss Vicki, but I have to admit...I love her new daycare. I love her teachers and I love how close it is to my work!!! Speaking of Vicki, since I had to take off work for Good Friday, we met her and Michael for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Coincidentally, Mandy and Peyton were going there so I met them all. It ended up being a productive day and by the time I got home around 4:30, I was exhausted. At 10am, we had an appointment for portrait retakes at Sears. I'm so mad at them, I don't even want to get into it because I'll be back into my "me against Sears" mentality and start getting angry. Then I'll start typing up my rough draft for the letter I'm going to send them about how unprofessional and rude they are, not to mention the fact I could sue them for misrepresentation.
So anyways, back to the "good" part of the Good Friday, we went to the Bass Pro Shop for picture with the Easter Bunny, while Zach and Peyton did the scavenger hunt.
The whole thing wasn't anything I expected, but what the heck, the kids had a good time and it was good for Zach and Peyton to spend time together.


No comments:
Post a Comment